For the very first time at Seatrade Cruise Europe, all the French Med Ports are exhibiting together on the same stand (608) with a surface area of 72m 2 .
A new logo has been launched to help identify the French Med Ports : their strategic goal is to help promote together the navigation area of south of France and increase the cruise call activity in each of the French Med ports.
The stand brings together the following cruise clubs / ports (22 ports in total):
– Var Provence Cruise Club (Fréjus, St-Raphaël, St-Tropez, Le Lavandou, Sanary)
– The ports of Toulon bay (Toulon and La-Seyne-sur-Mer)
– French Riviera Cruise Club (Villefranche, Nice, Cannes, Antibes)
– Marseille Provence Cruise Club (Marseille and Cassis)
– Port of Sete Cruise Club (Sete)
– Corsica Cruise Club (Bastia, Calvi, Rousse Island, Saint-Florent)
– Ports of South Corsica (Ajaccio, Porto-Vecchio, Bonifacio, Propriano)
All French Med ports have expressed their wish to organize a special event during the exhibition: the installation of a bowling alley is planned alongside the stand (coordinated by OBUT), and an invitation is open for all delegates to come and play throughout the show. Two highlights are planned with a challenge-competition at 17:00 on 6 and 7 September, which will allow the lucky winners to win prizes (gourmet baskets provided by the French Med Ports).