- Pandaw to launch Brahmaputra River programme March 2015
- Norwegian Escape keel laying held at Meyer Werft
- Costa Crociere names Gabriele Baroni Communications Director
- Tallink's Liisi Kutt crowned BACARDI Cruise Competition Bartender of the Year 2014
- Reno named Vice President of Entertainment at Carnival Cruise Lines
- Meyer Werft’s Turku acquisition and TUI Cruises’ two orders confirmed
- Cruising injected $44 billion in US economy 2013 – study
- Cruise industry worldwide expenditures $117 billion in 2013 - CLIA
- Holland America Line names its new ship as Koningsdam
- Dingle to become Carnival UK chairman, Noyes new CEO
- CBR Odo Commentary – Growing orderbook puts pressure on supply driven business model
- Ctrip and RCCL plan joint venture to manage Celebrity Century, explore deepening cooperation
- Category: More News
- Published on Monday, 09 February 2009 14:22
- Written by Teijo Niemelä
Shares in STX Europe, the Oslo based shipbuilding group, will be delisted from the Oslo Stock Exchange on 10 February.
The company, which was known as STX Europe until last autumn, is now fully owned by the South Korean STX group.
STX Europe builds cruise liners and ferries at three yards in Finland that it owns in full plus one in France, in which it owns 66% of the shares. The remaining 34% belong to the French government.
The company also builds offshore and other specialised tonnage at yards in Norway.
- Carnival Cruise Lines renews its 'Great Vacation Guarantee' through 2015
- Costa Cruises to offer free upgrades and reduced deposits on Caribbean cruises from Miami
- Norwegian Cruise Line UK in all inclusive package promotion
- Princess launches 'Endless Summer Sale'
- Norwegian offers savings on Alaska cruises
- STX France begins construction on world's largest cruise ship
- Crystal creates visual magic with water for the AquaTheater on the Oasis and Allure
- Allure of the Seas features 3D digital cinema engineered by FUNA
- Allure of the Seas sails with KONE people flow solutions
- Starbucks and Royal Caribbean to offer first ever Starbucks at sea on Allure of the Seas
Air & Sea
- Finnair reveals cabin design for next-generation Airbus A350 XWB aircraft
- Etihad's Alitalia deal to strengthen Rome and Milan hubs
- Delta announces new service from Amsterdam to Salt Lake City
- Etihad to add six new destinations during the first half of 2015
- Enhanced security measures at certain airports for U.S. bound flights