- Viking Line reports steady interim loss as freight volumes fall, costs rise
- Cruise industry adopts Passenger Bill of Rights
- Royal Caribbean announces inaugural season for Quantum of the Seas
- DFDS to upgrade Copenhagen-Oslo cruise ferries for DKK120 million
- Maltese Prime Minister gives support to cruise industry
- To regain pricing power, invest in upgrading fleet - analyst
- "Worst may not be over yet for Carnival brand” – Farley
- The American Steamboat Company to expand west
- Carnival shares open sharply lower in New York, partly recover in London after morning rout
- Carnival issues profit warning, says yields to fall, shares dive in London
- Richard J. O'Hanlon appointed Vice President, Nautical and Safety Operations for Carnival Cruise Lines
- Viking launches its ocean project, company rebrands
Ports & Destinations
- Port of Barcelona hits an annual record
- Athens prepares to host Posidonia Sea Tourism Conference
- Norwegian Breakaway makes maiden call to Bermuda
- Study demonstrates that BC cruise ports continue to be an economic hub in Canada
- Ports America awarded operating contract for Port of Los Angeles Cruise Terminal
Products & services
- Trimline completes work on Pullmantur’s Monarch
- Wallem opens offices in South Africa
- Trimline and Carnival UK agree an on board interior maintenance service for five ships
- Wärtsilä Aquarius ballast water system received final approval
- Wallem opens first hub of expertise in Singapore as it looks to establish strategic maritime locations around the world
- Category: Latest News
- Published on Friday, 01 June 2012 16:53
- Written by Teijo Niemelä
"The Regent Seven Seas experience has certainly evolved over the past 20 years, and this latest renovation signals our ongoing commitment to delivering the most sought-after, all-inclusive luxury travel experience," stated Conroy. "From small touches to major upgrades such as this, the subtle luxury and unparalleled comfort of these enhancements are designed with the guest in mind."
Renovation of the ship's Grand Suites and Master Suites includes new built-in cabinetry, custom-crafted furnishings including new headboards and bedding, balcony furniture, plush carpeting, designer accessories and original art. All Navigator Suites have been refreshed with plush carpeting, wall coverings, new dining tables and outdoor furniture.
Rolling out on May 30th are a range of new perks and privileges for concierge-level and above suites that include priority shore excursion and restaurant reservations and new and enhanced amenities such as illy coffeemakers. New concierge-level amenities and perks are also available fleet wide on Regent Seven Seas Cruises' all-suite, all-balcony Seven Seas Mariner and Seven Seas Voyager. All suites aboard Seven Seas Navigator have been outfitted with new teak on the ship's balconies for added luxury and comfort.
The ship's popular breakfast and lunch buffet venue, La Veranda, has been masterfully repurposed to create Sette Mari at La Veranda offering an extensive menu of authentic antipasti and Italian specialty dishes available from the buffet and also ordered al momento (cooked to order). Al fresco dining is also available so guests can dine under the stars.
Prime 7, the ship's modern American-style steakhouse, has also been enlarged to accommodate 70 guests and features a new contemporary sculpture at its entrance. The popular Galileo Lounge has also been renewed and redecorated.
As part of the ship's fresh new look, ultra-plush carpeting has been installed throughout the public spaces and on Deck 12 guests will find updated saunas at the Canyon Ranch SpaClub(r), while the luxurious teak-covered pool area on Deck 10 will have renewed surfaces.
Seven Seas Navigator emerged from dry-dock on May 30, 2012, with a seven-night voyage from Vancouver to Seward, Alaska.
Oasis of the Seas Coverage
- Crystal creates visual magic with water for the AquaTheater on the Oasis and Allure
- Allure of the Seas features 3D digital cinema engineered by FUNA
- Allure of the Seas sails with KONE people flow solutions
- Starbucks and Royal Caribbean to offer first ever Starbucks at sea on Allure of the Seas
- Autronica delivers extensive safety system to Allure of the Seas