- New delivery schedule for AIDAprima
- Baleària to build Spain’s first LNG-powered passenger ferries
- MSC Cruises enters China partnership, to homeport MSC Lirica in Shanghai from May 2016
- Michael Giresi named Senior Vice President and CIO for Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Genting Hong Kong interim profit soars on sale gains
- Crystal in 2025: six ships, 10 river yachts, five ocean yachts, four aircraft - Rodriguez
- Expanding Crystal Cruises plans to open UK, Hong Kong offices
- Category: More News
- Published on Tuesday, 18 October 2011 09:17
- Written by Kari Reinikainen
Noble Caleonia, the UK based boutique cruise brand, has unveiled a six cruise programme of 2012 summer itineraries for Caledonian Sky, the second ship of the company.
The programme will start on 12 May, when the ship will sail on a 8 night Spring Garden and Bird Quest cruise from Tilbury to ports in the English Channel and in Cornwall. The ship will also cruise around Iceland on a 14 day cruise that will start in Oban and terminate in Aberdeen. In addition, the programme comprises cruises in Scottish and Norwegian waters plus a White Sea fly cruise from Archangel to Tromso.
The 4,200 gross ton vessel will be refitted prior to its entry in service with London based Noble Caledonia. It is a sister ship of Island Sky, one of the eight Renaissance class vessels built for the now defunct Renaissance Cruises in Italy in 1990-91.
Alternative flash content
Ports & Destinations
- August 'hat trick' for the island of Gozo
- BVI Ports Authority reports increased summer cruise arrivals
- Carnival on track for record year from Port of New Orleans in 2015
- Port Saint John modernization project to benefit cruise ships with harbour deepening
- Panama City aims to attract homeport business
- STX France begins construction on world's largest cruise ship
- Crystal creates visual magic with water for the AquaTheater on the Oasis and Allure
- Allure of the Seas features 3D digital cinema engineered by FUNA
- Allure of the Seas sails with KONE people flow solutions
- Starbucks and Royal Caribbean to offer first ever Starbucks at sea on Allure of the Seas
Products & services
- Trimline transform ship repairs with their new In-Service Support Department
- Eco-ferry Texelstroom launched in Spain
- Damen launches second of two ferries for the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Trimline appoints new CFO
- Wärtsilä to adjust its Ship Power business to reflect the weak market situation