- AIDAprima maiden voyage postponed to April 2016 from October 2015
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings reports financial results for the second quarter 2015
- Norwegian Cruise Line unveils global deployment expansion
- Mechanical failure forces Viking Ocean to cancel cruise
- Genting Hong Kong to sell its casino business
- RCCL raises 2015 EPS forecast by $0.15 to up to $4.75
- RCCL reports interim profit rise on strong Caribbean, China yields
- Category: More News
- Published on Tuesday, 18 October 2011 09:17
- Written by Kari Reinikainen
Noble Caleonia, the UK based boutique cruise brand, has unveiled a six cruise programme of 2012 summer itineraries for Caledonian Sky, the second ship of the company.
The programme will start on 12 May, when the ship will sail on a 8 night Spring Garden and Bird Quest cruise from Tilbury to ports in the English Channel and in Cornwall. The ship will also cruise around Iceland on a 14 day cruise that will start in Oban and terminate in Aberdeen. In addition, the programme comprises cruises in Scottish and Norwegian waters plus a White Sea fly cruise from Archangel to Tromso.
The 4,200 gross ton vessel will be refitted prior to its entry in service with London based Noble Caledonia. It is a sister ship of Island Sky, one of the eight Renaissance class vessels built for the now defunct Renaissance Cruises in Italy in 1990-91.
Alternative flash content
Ports & Destinations
- Cunard announces World Adventure Month
- Swan Hellenic offers discounts for singles on some 2015 summer cruises
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines in twin for sole occupancy offer
- Royal Caribbean offers up to $200 onboard credit during five-day WOW Sale
- Princess Cruises offers cruise savings during 'Great Getaways Sale'
- STX France begins construction on world's largest cruise ship
- Crystal creates visual magic with water for the AquaTheater on the Oasis and Allure
- Allure of the Seas features 3D digital cinema engineered by FUNA
- Allure of the Seas sails with KONE people flow solutions
- Starbucks and Royal Caribbean to offer first ever Starbucks at sea on Allure of the Seas
Products & services
- Trimline transform ship repairs with their new In-Service Support Department
- Eco-ferry Texelstroom launched in Spain
- Damen launches second of two ferries for the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Trimline appoints new CFO
- Wärtsilä to adjust its Ship Power business to reflect the weak market situation