- Holland America Line makes three director appointments in fleet operations department
- Windstar Cruises introduces new yacht and voyage collection
- Mein Schiff 3 to improve energy efficiency by about 30%
- Regent Seven Seas makes itinerary changes for fall 2014
- Mein Schiff 1 godmother to celebrate fourth anniversary of ship with gala concert
- Viking launches its ocean project, company rebrands
- Royal Caribbean's Vice Chairman and CFO Rice to retire
- TUI AG to restructure Hapag-Lloyd Kreuzfahrten unit after its deep interim losses
- RCCL to revitalise Voyager of the Seas before 2014-15 Australasia deployment
- High airfares force Carnival Cruise Lines out of Europe 2014
- Australian source market grew 11% to 694,000 passengers in 2012
- Norwegian sees $2.2 billion capex on newbuildings to 2015
Ports & Destinations
- Athens prepares to host Posidonia Sea Tourism Conference
- Norwegian Breakaway makes maiden call to Bermuda
- Study demonstrates that BC cruise ports continue to be an economic hub in Canada
- Ports America awarded operating contract for Port of Los Angeles Cruise Terminal
- Cruise tourism's contribution to Dubai's tourism growth due to grow in 2014
Products & services
- Wallem opens offices in South Africa
- Trimline and Carnival UK agree an on board interior maintenance service for five ships
- Wärtsilä Aquarius ballast water system received final approval
- Wallem opens first hub of expertise in Singapore as it looks to establish strategic maritime locations around the world
- AIDA calls at Lloyd Werft for the first time
- Category: Latest News
- Published on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 19:34
- Written by Kari Reinikainen
MSC Cruises says it has launched an online training website for Travel Agents in the UK to learn about MSC Cruises, the destinations it visits and its services.
The new learning programme has been designed so that Travel Agents can gain knowledge of MSC Cruises, showing them what the company has to offer and making it easier for them to differentiate MSC Cruises from other brands. Travel Agents can register at www.msccruisestraining.com
MSC Cruises’ online training includes detailed information about the entire MSC fleet, including the exclusive MSC Yacht Club and the MSC Aurea Spa. It offers valuable insights into MSC Cruises’ customer profile and there is plenty of information about destinations visited as well as the services MSC provides prior to travel. There are also full details on extra packages that agents can add on at the time of booking to earn additional commission.
Commented Stephen Moffett, MSC Cruises UK Director of Sales: “It is a fantastic way for Travel Agents to learn and gain knowledge of MSC Cruises. This learning tool will definitely help Agents to sell MSC Cruises”.
Throughout the course, Agents are asked to answer a number of questions to see how much they know about MSC Cruises. On successfully completing the Online Training course and passing the test, Travel agents will become MSC Experts and will receive a personalised certificate and a letter from MSC Cruises CEO congratulating them. Also, the first 100 travel agents to complete the training will be automatically entered into a draw to win a 2013 Med cruise for two including flights.
"Travel Agents that want to become MSC Masters will need to attend one of MSC Cruises 2012 ship visits in UK or Ireland. All MSC Masters will be entitled to special travel agents rates (subject to availability and dates) and they will have priority to participate to our 2013 fam trips," the company said in a statement.
Oasis of the Seas Coverage
- Crystal creates visual magic with water for the AquaTheater on the Oasis and Allure
- Allure of the Seas features 3D digital cinema engineered by FUNA
- Allure of the Seas sails with KONE people flow solutions
- Starbucks and Royal Caribbean to offer first ever Starbucks at sea on Allure of the Seas
- Autronica delivers extensive safety system to Allure of the Seas