- Avalon Waterways unveils its 2016 collection of river and small ship cruises
- MSC Divina to sail again year-round from Miami
- Costa Cruises' first CostaClub cruise of 2015 departs Savona April 24 on Costa neoRomantica
- Viking Line cruise ferry Mariella back in service after refit
- Norwegian Sky goes all-inclusive
- Costa to continue to invest in China by adding Fortuna in 2016
- Tourist industry needs new roadmap as global GDP slowdown hits - report
- MSC Cruises suspends calls in Ukraine, Egypt
- MSC Meraviglia to feature smart technology, cluster cabins for families
- MSC Cruises names first Vista project unit MSC Meraviglia
- RCCL booking volumes rise; Caribbean, Western Med strong, China outpaces forecasts
- RCCL trims 2015 EPS forecast on strong dollar
- Category: More News
- Published on Tuesday, 01 November 2011 19:59
- Written by Kari Reinikainen
British passengers will have an opportunity to join Holland America Line’s cruises in British ports that depart from Rotterdam and terminate there, the company’s website shows.
The first opportunity will be on 17 April next year, when Ryndam will call at Dover to embark UK passengers on a 17 night cruise to the Atlantic islands, Spain and Portugal. Passengers from the Continent will have joined the vessel on the previous day at Rotterdam, where the cruise will also end. However, British passengers can disembark at Dover the day before.
On 3 November, Rotterdam will sail from Southampton on a 32 night cruise to the Caribbean. The ship, which again will depart from Rotterdam on the previous day, will also call at the UK port on the way back to disembark British passengers prior to sailing back to the Dutch port.
Finally, on 10 January 2013, Rotterdam will again call at Southampton to pick up British passengers for an 88 night cruise to the Far East. Passengers from the Continent can again board and disembark at Rotterdam, which will add two nights to the cruise. Otherwise, Rotterdam will cater for the Dutch and other Northern European markets on a year-round basis from the spring of 2012, with Rotterdam as its base port. Meanwhile, Ryndam and Prinsendam will offer cruises from Dover and Tilbury in the UK in the summer of 2012.
Alternative flash content
Ports & Destinations
- STX France begins construction on world's largest cruise ship
- Crystal creates visual magic with water for the AquaTheater on the Oasis and Allure
- Allure of the Seas features 3D digital cinema engineered by FUNA
- Allure of the Seas sails with KONE people flow solutions
- Starbucks and Royal Caribbean to offer first ever Starbucks at sea on Allure of the Seas
Air & Sea
- Finnair opens sales for flights with all-new Airbus A350 aircraft
- Emirates Airline to offer daily service between Dubai and Orlando
- Lufthansa sets new standards in cabin design and service
- Air Canada to launch nonstop service from Toronto to Dubai
- United Airlines adds Transatlantic routes for summer 2015