- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. and Ctrip forms a joint venture
- Royal Caribbean to transfer Majesty of the Seas to Pullmantur
- Holland America Line names Orlando Ashford as President
- Cruise Shipping Asia-Pacific Hong Kong debut
- Fincantieri aims to work with CSSC to develop cruise ship building in China
- Carnival group sustainability report shows CO2 emission cut target met ahead of plan
- Cunard Line names Richard Meadows President of Cunard Line – North America
- Category: More News
- Published on Tuesday, 01 November 2011 19:59
- Written by Kari Reinikainen
British passengers will have an opportunity to join Holland America Line’s cruises in British ports that depart from Rotterdam and terminate there, the company’s website shows.
The first opportunity will be on 17 April next year, when Ryndam will call at Dover to embark UK passengers on a 17 night cruise to the Atlantic islands, Spain and Portugal. Passengers from the Continent will have joined the vessel on the previous day at Rotterdam, where the cruise will also end. However, British passengers can disembark at Dover the day before.
On 3 November, Rotterdam will sail from Southampton on a 32 night cruise to the Caribbean. The ship, which again will depart from Rotterdam on the previous day, will also call at the UK port on the way back to disembark British passengers prior to sailing back to the Dutch port.
Finally, on 10 January 2013, Rotterdam will again call at Southampton to pick up British passengers for an 88 night cruise to the Far East. Passengers from the Continent can again board and disembark at Rotterdam, which will add two nights to the cruise. Otherwise, Rotterdam will cater for the Dutch and other Northern European markets on a year-round basis from the spring of 2012, with Rotterdam as its base port. Meanwhile, Ryndam and Prinsendam will offer cruises from Dover and Tilbury in the UK in the summer of 2012.
- Fred. Olsen to offer three overnight stays on Balmoral's cultural city cruise
- MSC Cruises USA celebrates National Cruise Vacation month with deals on Caribbean and Mediterranean sailings
- MSC Cruises in UK summer sailing 2015 promotion
- P&O Cruises offers free flights on some exotic 2015 cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines renews its 'Great Vacation Guarantee' through 2015
- STX France begins construction on world's largest cruise ship
- Crystal creates visual magic with water for the AquaTheater on the Oasis and Allure
- Allure of the Seas features 3D digital cinema engineered by FUNA
- Allure of the Seas sails with KONE people flow solutions
- Starbucks and Royal Caribbean to offer first ever Starbucks at sea on Allure of the Seas
Products & services
- Pocadel launches super wide B15 glass sliding / tandem door for marine use
- Wärtsilä Aquarius EC Ballast Water Management System granted US Coast Guard AMS acceptance
- Seaspan celebrates completion of Vancouver Shipyard's $170 million modernization project
- MKN launches space saving combi steamer
- New company Nordic Gateway targets cruise industry with wide range of services