- Foreship opens Rauma office, appoints ferry design head
- Mariner of the Seas completes first Singapore season
- German singer Helene Fischer to name Mein Schiff 3 on12 June
- Norwegian Cruise Line unveils Epic's new Europe itineraries
- Star and Apollo to offload 15 million shares in Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings
- AIDA Cruises reports 20% rise in 2013 passenger volume to 763,700
- Cruise Business Commentary - Next few weeks in Ukraine hold key to Black Sea season
- Cruise Business Commentary - FOCL impairment charge highlights valuation concerns
- Fred. Olsen books NOK411 million impairment charge against fleet
- TUI Cruises adds Black Sea, Arabian Gulf and Far East to portfolio 2015-16
- Norwegian forecasts strong rise in yields and EPS for 2014
- Norwegian reports strong final quarter, rise in costs hits full year
Alternative flash content
- Category: More News
- Published on Wednesday, 04 February 2009 00:43
A key reason for Grand Turk’s continued popularity is the wide array of organized excursion opportunities for visitors, from horseback riding and kayaking to world-class diving, snorkeling and fishing. For those guests who want to explore the island on their own, the new Grand Turk Grace Bay Car Rentals recently opened at the Grand Turk Cruise Center. With this new service, guests visiting Grand Turk will be able to discover the island’s numerous historical sites, gorgeous white-sand beaches, quaint Bermudian-influenced architecture and friendly locals at their own pace.
"The Grand Turk Cruise Center is poised for a record-breaking year and we look forward to showcasing our island’s magnificent beaches and diverse shoreside experiences to cruise-ship visitors," said Mike Reimers, general manager of the GTCC. "Additionally, the new on-site car rental agency provides GTCC guests with yet another option for experiencing and exploring the fascinating beauty of this island paradise," he added.
Commented Todd Foss, Grand Turk Grace Bay Car Rentals general manager, "We are extremely excited about expanding our operations to the Grand Turk Cruise Center. Grand Turk Grace Bay Car Rentals has a well-deserved reputation for quality and we look forward to providing cruise ship visitors with this much-needed service on the island."
The Grand Turk Cruise Center, which can accommodate up to 6,000 passengers per day, consists of a 13-acre complex including an 800-foot-long private beach, swimming pool, expansive recreation area with a diversity of retail shops, FlowRider® surfing adventure and the Caribbean’s largest "Margaritaville"-themed bar and restaurant.
Ports & Destinations
- Costa Crociere brings Costa neoCollection slow cruising to Mediterranean
- Royal Caribbean seeks UK blogger for Allure of the Seas' Mediterranean season
- Princess Cruises offers up to 40% off with Summer Super Savers
- Royal Caribbean International rolls out family-friendly offers for March
- Amawaterways' top 10 offers in UK
- STX France begins construction on world's largest cruise ship
- Crystal creates visual magic with water for the AquaTheater on the Oasis and Allure
- Allure of the Seas features 3D digital cinema engineered by FUNA
- Allure of the Seas sails with KONE people flow solutions
- Starbucks and Royal Caribbean to offer first ever Starbucks at sea on Allure of the Seas